Our hotel has taken all the necessary measures and protocols to transform all facilities into a safe environment. The highest priority is to ensure at all times, the safety and well-being of our customers and team.
- Exhaustive disinfection of the premises and all surfaces with viroid products.
- Ventilation of the permanent premises throughout the day.
- Use of special cleaning and disinfection protocols in rooms and common areas.
- Sanitation to more than 70º of bed linen, towels, curtains, crockery, cutlery…
- Availability of single-dose, single-use items (vinegar, salt, oil, pepper, mayonnaise, ketchup ...).
- Hydroalcoholic ice dispensers distributed throughout the hotel (at each front door and next to all lifts).
- Our guests will have an individual bottle of hydroalcoholic ice in each room.
- 2 lifts for exclusive use for each family bubble.
- In the pool area:
- Cleaning and disinfection of each hammock, once the client has released it, for the safety of the next client.
- Separation between 2-meter hammocks between customers of different bubbles.
In the bar-cafeteria area:
- Reduction of capacity to 50% and use of staggered schedules during breakfast.
- Distance of 2 meters between tables.
- Properly conditioned buffet breakfast, protecting food with methacrylate screens. Use gloves and tweezers to serve.
- Use of methacrylate screens on the counter.
- Disinfection of the keys once the client vacates the room.
- Traffic markers every 2 meters to avoid congestion.
- Surveillance in the SPA area (Finnish sauna, hamman, sensation shower and nebulizing shower), guaranteeing the established capacity.
- Strict monitoring of food handling regulations.
- The entire team of the Hotel Marina has been properly trained in accordance with the new regulations on preventive measures against COVID-19.
The Hotel Marina follows the Contingency Plan established and created jointly with the Quirón Prevención Mutual Society.